Nie lah saye..weeee~~

My photo
Nak bace, bace je lah... Tapi jangan nak stalk okies! Xmo.. Xmo... Xmo...

Monday, August 2, 2010

Break Up Letter ( Ala2 surat mntak cerai)

Tijah ingin memetuskan hubungan dengan boyfriend Mat Salehnya.. Dia x sanggup nak bersemuka, lalu dia pun mengutuskan surat.. Surat dia macam ni bunyinya:

Hi, my motive write this letter is to give know you something.. I WANT TO CUT CONNECTION US.. I have think about this very cook cook.. I know i clap one hand only.. Correctly, i have seen you and she together at town with eyes myself.. You always ask for apology back back.. I don't trust you again.. You are really crocodile land..

My friend speak you play wood three.. Now i know you correct correct play wood three.. So, i break connection to pull my body from this love triangle.. I know this result i pick is very correct, because you love she very high from me.. So, i break off to go far from here.. I don't want you to play play with my liver.. I have been crying until no more eye water thinking about you.. I don't want banana to fruit two time....

Safe walk.. Tijah



Begitulah surat Tijah yg sgt2 memilukan..
p/s: aku tgh boring, jadi aku update blog ni dgn story ni..

2 comments: